Dear valued patients,
While we are still conducting in-person visits for urgent reasons, we are performing telehealth visits for both new and established patients. Some patients are using this “pause” in their hectic lives to address medical issues they have simply dealt with for years. We have received a lot of positive feedback from patients thankful for their virtual visits. Below are a few of the benefits we are offering at this time:
- Many pelvic floor disorder symptoms can be improved through education and counseling – ideal for a virtual visit
- The physician can determine if the patient has an issue that warrants being seen sooner rather than later
- Treatment will be expedited when the pandemic is over as the consultation portion of the visit has been completed
To schedule a virtual appointment, call 314-747-1402.
How telehealth visits work
Please check in via MyChart at least one day before your appointment, or call us if you don’t have MyChart. Our office will send instructions for starting your visit (via phone or Zoom) at your scheduled time.
Other important items:
- We are still welcoming new patient referrals.
- Important first steps are filling out the new patient packet and the consultation visit and process.
- Our physicians are using previously designated surgery times for additional telehealth visits to determine the course of treatment(s) for patients.
- Our Physical Therapy colleagues are conducting telehealth visits as well
- Our staff and physicians are carefully reviewing every case that comes in, and while many are fine to continue with virtual visits, we consider some urgent and ask that those patients come into the office.
You can learn more about Virtual Visits with a Washington University Physician here.
Call the office to schedule your virtual visit: 314-747-1402.
Dr. Lowder, Dr. Ghetti, & Julie