The Follow My Health patient portal gives existing patients online access to a secure, convenient and free way to manage their personal health care information at Washington University School of Medicine.
To ensure patient privacy, we request that you sign up for the portal in person at your physician’s office. If you attend more than one Washington University patient center, you only have to sign up once.
Planning your visit?
You’ll find helpful information on these pages:
About the patient portal
Most, but not all, Washington University Physicians use and provide their patients access to the portal. If your doctor uses the portal, you will receive an email after your first visit with instructions for logging in.
By logging into the patient portal, you can:
- Send messages to, and receive messages from, your physician’s office
- View all of your health records with participating Washington University Physicians
- View test results
- Request new appointments
- Request prescription renewals
- Make a credit card payment
- Update your personal information