Barnes-Jewish West County Hospital
- Physical Address: Medical Building Two 10 Barnes West Drive Creve Coeur, MO 63141
10 Barnes West Drive
Building 2, Suite 200
Creve Coeur, MO 63141
Our office is in Medical Building 2, which we share with the Siteman Cancer Center and the Eye Center.
- From I-270, take exit 14 for Olive Blvd. / MO-340 W
- Traveling west on Olive Blvd. for 1 mile
- Turn left onto Barnes West Dr.
- At the bottom of the hill, turn right into Medical Building 2 parking lot
- See parking map on Barnes-Jewish West County Hospital’s website
Metro Bus: Barnes-Jewish West County Hospital is accessible from the 91/Olive bus route; it requires a .3 mile walk from the bus stop.
- Exit the bus at Heritage Place
- Turn south onto Barnes West Dr.
- Continue past the first entrance (for the hospital) to the bottom of the hill
- Turn right into the entrance for Medical Building 2
Center for Outpatient Health (COH) – Central West End
- Physical Address: Ettrick Building, S Euclid Ave, St. Louis, MO 63108, USA
4901 Forest Park Ave
7th Floor, Suite 710
St. Louis, MO 63108
The Center for Outpatient Health is located on the corner of Forest Park and Euclid avenues. Convenient parking is available in the Laclede garage.
Once inside the lobby, take the tan elevators to the Women’s Health Center on the 7th floor in Suite 710.
- Take I-64/US40 to the North Kingshighway exit
- Travel north on Kingshighway for approximately .25 miles to Laclede Ave.
- Turn right and go one block east to until you reach the Laclede garage.
- To park in the garage: a skywalk is located on the 5th floor. Make sure you follow signs for the Center for Outpatient Health. Don’t use the walk that crosses Forest Park Ave.
MetroLink: The Center for Outpatient Health is .2 miles from the Central West End MetroLink Station.
- Take the train to the Central West End Station
- Exit the platform up the stairs to the west (elevator also available)
- Turn right and proceed north through the plaza
- Cross Forest Park Ave.
- The Center for Outpatient Health will be on your left (west) just after Forest Park Ave.
- The main entrance is located at the northwest corner of Forest Park Ave & Euclid Ave.
Metro Bus: The Center for Outpatient Health is accessible from several Metro Bus routes.
Missouri Baptist Medical Center is at I-64/US40 and Ballas Rd., southeast of the I-64/40 and I-270 interchange.
Our office is in the Center for Women’s Wellness and Fetal Health:
Building D, fourth floor, suite 450.
- From Ballas Rd., use the North Entry to the Missouri Baptist campus
- Follow signs for Building D
- You may park in the open or covered parking; complimentary valet parking is available
Metro Bus: Missouri Baptist is accessible from several Metro Bus routes.
Plan your route in Google Maps »